Tuesday, December 4, 2007

November Happenings

First, if you are looking for Logan's artwork scroll down to find it. So bear with me, next are all the pictures from our fun November activities. They are not in chronological order, but that's o.k. right, you all can figure this stuff out! Enjoy!

Colleen and I at Disneyland!

Braelyn and Harper hangin' out with EeyoreBraelyn sleeping on Minnie's bed
Dax and Braelyn sharing a moment in the tree house

Good Job Purple Mermaids! Tori and the team, and below with her best friend Kaylee
Thanksgiving with the Burnham side, above the "kids table", below the "big kid's table"

Like I said, out of order - the happy crew at Disneyland, the kids were being blinded by the sun

My cute girls, sportin' the new hair dues Mom and I on the cruise, so much fun!


Thanks for viewing them, I hope you enjoyed them all! Leave me a comment if you have time, those are fun to get!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! What I would give to tickle, hug, and kiss those girls' cheeks again! I miss you, but see you in FEB!!!!!!!

Kelli I. said...

Thanks for the pictures! It's fun to hear about your life! We are hoping to see you guys after Christmas! Take Care.

Kelli

J said...

Cindy! Those pictures were so fun to look at! I really can't believe how much Tori is looking like Logan, nor how big Braelyn is getting! They are both so cute!!! My younger neice, Charlotte, is nine months old and so far she is a big smiler. She reminds me of Braelyn all the time and I hope big time that Charlotte continues to share that sweet personality that Brae has!!! Also, I'm so glad you got to get away on that cruise with Elaine! You are both so precious! I love you Waldecks!
Jess

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the pictures! The girls are adorable! Logan's artwork is in Lauren's room, and it is so much fun to have it!
I love you!

Debora Hoffmann said...

Love the pics at Disneyland; my sister and I practically grew up there (yes, we grew up in Anaheim!). Your girls are getting so big and are such cuties. You and Elaine are so photogenic; looks like the cruise was a smash hit. :-)

Leo and Kim said...

Great pictures, Cindy! I happened upon your blog several weeks ago and love it when you post new pictures and updates on your family. It was great to see Dan when the team was up in Nor Cal a couple times. We are still praying for your family. The peace and joy you have from the Lord is so awesome!
~Kim Gorauskas (DeVries)

Colleen said...

Those Disneyland pictures make me smile. Especially the one of Brae pretending to be asleep... and the one of Harper and Brae cuddling with Big E haha. That was a perfect day- thank you! Well, thanks for sending me those pictures. Oh wait, you haven't yet... hmmmm. I can't wait for them! Also that group shot of us with Ashley and Amy. Remember the contest, hmmmm?

Andersons said...

Great pictures - especially the one of the kids being blinded while you and Colleen had sunglasses. I love it! It was fun to see you the other night. :)
Ilka

Anonymous said...

I love it! Your website, or I guess blog is awesome. I have to learn this. I enjoyed the photos. you look great in your cruise photos, all dressed up. Looks like a great time. Merry Christmas! Praying for your family,
love Donna