Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fun Times In December

Below are slide shows from our time in Colorado for Christmas. We got to spend two days with the Deneui's (My College Roommate). Our husbands were present, but of course didn't make it in any of the pictures. Our kids had a blast playing together, and it was a very fun time! Next, are some fun shots of our time with Yiayia and the WA Waldecks (Uncle Steve, Aunt Glory, Riley, Derek, Caleb, and Bodey.) As you can see some special family memories were made! Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

such a fun slideshow! That makes me miss being with you at the same time. I get to see you and Tiff but never all together. I'm ready for our October plan :) Can't wait to see you next month!

Chris and Georg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Georg said...

...so...this is your "college roomate"...

Chris and Georg said...

Hey Girl!

Since I can't E-mail out, I thought I'd personally let you know that I updated my BLOG!

Hope you like what I've done w/it!

See ya Saturday!

Love you,
Georg

Chris and Georg said...

Hey Girl,
It's time to update your blog.

Please don't be like me and update it once a year! You are too talented!

Besitos,
Georg