Sunday, October 12, 2008

Peach Pickin'

One day this last week we took the neighbor kids peach picking. It was fall break for the older kids so it was a great time to do something out of the ordinary. The Richards, Chamlings, Youngs, Ashley Busenitz, and Waldecks had a great time eating and picking peaches. Each family filled a big bucket with yummy peaches and we all had plenty to eat while we were picking as well. It was fun experience! We have eaten many of them, and last night I made a cobbler that was delicious!
All the neighbor kids, ready to go....
And they are off....
Grandma Richard and Mrs. Richard looking for good ones...Kaylee, Tori and Josh, helping!
Braelyn enjoying a peach!
Kaylee, Tori, Brae, and Ashley
Dayton Richard guarding his bucket!
All the kiddos with all their peaches!







3 comments:

Andersons said...

Hi Cindy.
your girls are beautiful, and I can't believe how big they are getting. Love the pictures!
- Ilka

Anonymous said...

I remember growing up picking berries, but peaches, how cool!!! those are great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Cindy! I so enjoy seeing pictures of your beautiful girls! Hey, I was just sitting down to do Christmas cards when I realized that I don't have a current address for you and Dan. My email is Sera2345@aol.com if you could email me, that'd be great! Hope all is well and that you had a good Thanksgiving.

Sarah Kaukonen (Baldwin)
ps what is your email? everytime i send out pics of jakob, they are always returned unsendable to the address i have for you guys...