Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 year Anniversary for our sweet Logan in heaven!


First, my computer has been messed up and I have been sick off and on tons since December. So... that is why this blog has been sitting unattended or unchanged for so long. I apologize, but it just hasn't made on my list of to do's lately. Wanted to just put up a picture of our sweet Logan to celebrate her second anniversary in heaven. Two years seems so long for us, but we have to remember that in the light of eternity it's not long at all.(hard for us to humanly understand of course) We miss her immensely, but continue to keep on, keepin'on as we walk daily in God's abundant grace. I see third graders at Tori's school and I just try to picture her as a big 8 1/2 year old. It' s impossible to imagine! We of course will always remember her as our joyful, 6 year old. Thanks to all who have sent greeting of love and prayers, we really appreciate it! Thanks to my neighbors and sweet friends from church who brought me lunch today, I love you all so much! We pray Logans' life can encourage you all to love God more and share of the promises He gives us! " We love you sweet Logan, and we long for the day when we can all be with Jesus, and you!"

4 comments:

Ryan, Kelli, Kiana and Madison Gleeson said...

What a sweet post. We still check your blog for updates...even if it's a long time between posts. We love you Waldeck's!

Anonymous said...

I think of you all every day and sometimes wake up at night thinking of Logan. You are dear to my heart and in my prayers always. With love from Grandma "Gigi".

jorden9879 said...

It was so neat to see a picture on Logan. I can hardly believe she would be 8. You encourage me with your consistent endurance and peace through all circumstances. It was so great to see you and your family in Cali. Hope to see you all this summer you are all welcome!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This girl is gorgeous! https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2BKoEGeoF2E/Sa8QMssJUEI/AAAAAAAAAYk/sUZSsn7uYzE/s1600-h/IMG_1759.JPG I absolutely adore her good looks so I put her on display life size in my large digital picture displays in the main living area of my home and my bedroom. She is so beautiful and so good looking on display I am always stopping to look at her. When I am in the privacy of my bedroom I love to walk up to her and lean close and kiss her. The monitor is warm and silky smooth so it seems like I am really kissing her and I love that. She definitely gets kissed a lot. Kinda like having my very own good looking girl to enjoy as much as I want.