Sunday, May 17, 2009

A quick visit with Colleen!

In April I had a chance to see Colleen for a few hours.  She was down on the central coast visiting her family, so we met half way in Santa Barbara.  It was a really quick visit and between our 5 children we had many interruptions, but it was so worth it!  Colleen is such a great friend, and even though we can go quite awhile between seeing each other, we always pick us where we left off!  We hung by the beach for a few hours and then had a quick lunch at Chipotle on State street.  It was so fun to watch our kiddos interact and have blast together.  Even though it was quick, I always cherish my times with Colleen!   
It was a bit chilly, but they of course didn't care!
Brae and Harper sharing a snack!
Running from the waves and really cold water!
We loved this pic with our kiddos playing in the background.
We love Chipotle!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

ok so 3 posts later and I finally saw this. I love it!!! it makes me super happy and sad all at once. I couldn't agree more with how you describe us. That was just a short awesome day- wish we had freedom to talk like that all the time. I love you chin bun!

Jamie said...

i love this post of you and colleen and the kids all hanging out together, such memorable moments in life! hugs, jamie