Thursday, September 27, 2007

As Fall Gets Going...





My grandma and I celebrating our birthdays! (Upper left) Doesn't my gma look pretty hot for a 95 year old! Ilove you grandma!
A Family Picture... we thought we'd snap a quick one since Daniel and I were going out on a date, and looking snazzy in our matching colors, (not planned)!


As Fall gets going, life is super busy. I'm trying really hard not to be controlled by my calendar but embrace the moments as this stage of life can zoom by. Here are some more pictures of my cute kids! Tori is doing great in soccer. She is very much a girly girl, but can be very competitive. She loves to score goals, and so far they have come pretty easily. Though, when the competition may step up she'll have to realize many players don't score every game! Brae is just cute as can be, cracking us up, and melting us with her little sweet ways, and yes, she does have a fiesty streak as well. She's lucky she's cute! Hope you enjoy the new pictures. Also there is video below, click on the arrows to play each video. The first one is Tori scoring a goal. Watch closely it comes right away. The next one is Braelyn and Daddy singing 'Jesus loves Me', you may need to turn your volume all the way up, she was playing miss shy. Enjoy and Goodbye 'till next time!

5 comments:

Carlee said...

Your girls are so preicous! Logan and Tori look so much like their Daddy, but Brae is all you! I am so jealous of Tori playing soccer--Mckenna outright refused, so we have entered the world of Karate. Interesting...but not soccer. It's great to see you at AWANA every week...but it's not quality time to talk! Maybe sometime we can get our kids together. After soccer season! Check us out at 3russellmooses.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

I'm speechless, really. You have turned your page into a complete masterpiece... AND I've instantly become popular through you. Thanks for that. The comments on my page have tripled, thanks to your link. Ouuuwwooohooo! Now I need to make some improvements. I'll be calling for for my tri-weekly phone call to get some tips soon. Love you!

Elizabeth S said...

What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thanks for the updates and the videos! Brae's singing is so cute! Love you guys!

The Burnham Bunch said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks so much for the idea of this blog. Everytime I see new pictures on your site, it reminds me that I need to post new ones too. Thanks for the comments from the girls. It was fun to read them. Talk to you soon! Love you guys and we do miss you.