Friday, September 21, 2007

Tori's 1st day of School!

Her 5 yr. old birthday celebration with neighbors!
Coach Mom and Tori getting ready for her first game!


That's her, # 8 with a brake away, I think it ended in a goal!

Ok, so I've decided that the main reason I want to do this blog is so that I can post current pictures of what our family has been up to. Most of my deep thoughts and so forth will still be recorded on Logan's site http://www.logansrace.com/. So here are some pictures of what we have been up to in Aug. and Sep. Tori turned 5, started Kindergarten, and is loving it! Brae and I enjoy our time together while she is at school. Tori also started soccer. Her team is called the Purple Mermaids (gotta love it!) I am her coach, and let me tell you it's been a lot of fun! So hope you enjoy these pictures! Feel free to leave comments (Colleen) we love reading them!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm here for ya Cin. I love these pictures! So great. You are the cutest soccer mom. When Dax saw the pictures he yelled, "Toooriiii!!!" hehe, can't wait to see you guys. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! The girls are getting so big and are adorable. We love you all!

Anonymous said...

hi cindy! great blog! life with girls is so different from my life! i love the purple uniforms. christy's daughter megan started soccer this year, too. she was very concerned about the color of the uniforms. so girly! we have a blog, too...www.livefromthelivingroom.wordpress.com

Debora Hoffmann said...

Cindy, this blog is a great idea. Your girls are getting so big! I have loved the Logan's Race site and how we're able to pray for you, even though we don't know you very well. We're so blessed to know Elaine and to pray for her and her family.

Hugs from our clan to yours,
Debbie