Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our Caribbean Cruise!!!

Well, here they are, pictures from our cruise! I know many of you have just been dying to see them, Ha, Ha! Well we had a fabulous time, and are so thankful to God for allowing us to have such a fun, relaxing trip to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Our anniversary was March 14th, but we had to wait to take the trip when b-ball season was over. Pretty much I think cruising is the way to go! All the food you could ask for, beautiful sites, and lots of on ship activities. The ship we went on was Royal Caribbeans' Liberty of the Seas. It's one of the largest ships out there, until they launch their new one next year. It is like a gigantic floating hotel, yet so much more! We left from Miami,FL stopped in SanJuan, Puerto Rico, St.Marteens Island, and Labadee, Haiti. We played in several tournaments, (volleyball, soccer, pingpong, etc. all on the ship). We jet skied, rode an ATV, boogie boarded and attempted surfing, and not to mention all the yummy food! We could not have asked for a better time! Our muchkins were happy with Yiayia at home, ( who is alot more fun then we are) and 9 days away was just what we needed! So if you are looking for that next big trip, check out cruises, I highly recommend them! Actually, I think I could get a job in Royal Caribbean's sales dept. cause I love them so much! Hope you enjoy the pictures, I know lots of pictures once again. Believe it or not, I didn't' put all of them in.

5 comments:

Elaine Waldeck said...

Good morning, Dan and Cindy! What a great pictorial journal of your cruise! It is so obvious that you were having a wonderful time! I rejoice in God's goodness in giving you both such a time of refreshing together!

You're right. The girls and I did have a ton of fun together. Thanks for blessing me with the privilege of lovin' on them while the two of you were cruisin'.

Cindy, you always bless us with your wonderful commentary as you share your thoughts and the events of your life. Thanks, sweet lady!

Love,

Mom

Lauren said...

Wow! It looks like you had so much fun! Great Pictures!

Chris and Georg said...

WOW, it looks like you had a blast! For some reason, I thought cruises were for old people, but you've shown me a new perspective. Thanks!

Congratulations on 10 years. It seems that many of us are having our 10th anniversary this year...1998 was a "hot" year!

Love you,
Georg

Colleen said...

ok yes, I am one of the people dying to see these pictures actually. I know Cindy- you focused the camera really well for those food pictures... after all, that is the reason you went, basically. I am already day dreaming about our fall trip :) I'm so happy you two enjoyed each other so much. Love you!

Erin said...

Ten years!! Congrats!! God is so honored in your love for each other. I am so thankful for the years I had with you!! I miss you!! Erin Klang