Friday, May 23, 2008

Tori's Awana Award and Kindergarten Performance

Ok, I've pretty much decided I will always be a little bit behind on updating this thing. So bear with me, and you will learn about our life two weeks after it happens. Unless I get more time in the day I just can't keep up to date. So... Tori's Awana Awards was May 7th and her Kindergarten performance was on the 8th. I put up a picture of her and Gavin Kostjuk when they were 18months old and then you can see their video of them singing the SPARKS song. My how time flies and our little munchkins sure are growing up! I can't believe Tori is almost done with Kindergarten, I'm sad because I love kindergarten! It's such a fun year, I wish they could stay there forever! Everything is going well in the Waldeck household. Enjoying lots of time with Daddy as this is his slow season for work, staying close to home and just enjoying the moments of life. Thanking God for the moments He gives us! Hope you enjoy the pics and videos!

Tori and Gavin at 18 months above, below singing at Awana



3 comments:

Elaine Waldeck said...

Too cute! Tori, you rock! You go, girl!

Love, Yiayia

Unknown said...

Tori is becoming quite the outgoing one in the bunch! She looks like she was having a blast! Love it! Tell her hi for me!

Colleen said...

ok those videos are reeeally cute. Oh and cindy, I did notice Tori's cute legs in those tennis shoes in the counting clip. She's super cute! Miss you guys!
Love, colleen